As a career dedicated artist, I am continuously growing and seeking new ways to master my craft. I pride myself on combining tech savvy skills with a keen eye for aesthetic, while also maintaining a true emphasis on detail. I approach every project with passion and enthusiasm.
State University of Farmingdale, New York
Sep 2002 – May 2006
BA of Technology in Visual Communications
The Paramount Theatre LLC
Aug 2019 – April 2020
Marketing Manager, responsible for promoting online ticket sales of concerts, shows and events via all social media platforms, with both organic and paid posts.
- Utilize my skills as a Graphic Designer to quickly and efficiently produce videos and graphics to support show promoting posts.
- During the period of one calendar year, our venue features an average of 225-250 shows. Each individual show requires it’s own unique marketing attention in targeting core demographics. Each week, I balance my focus between digitally promoting & driving ticket sales for newly announced shows versus driving last-minute ticket sales for shows happening during that particular week.
- The Paramount’s marketing goal is to completely sell out every show, regardless of how strong or weak the demand is for any one particular show. This role demands attention to detail, the ability to work quickly & efficiently and the ability to multi-task.
- Maintain the structure/function of The Paramount website and occasionally design and implement new features.
Connoisseur Media Long Island
May 2010 – July 2019
Web Graphic Designer
Produce and oversee all graphic design for marketing, sales and websites for five Long Island, NY radio stations; WALK-FM, WKJY-FM, WBZO-FM, WWSK-FM and WHLI-AM.
- Create artwork, where needed, for our advertisers in the form of digital ads, both static and dynamically animated using HTML-5. I also managed the distribution of those ads via Google Desktop For Publishers across multiple digital platforms for each of our 5 stations including desktop, mobile, app and streaming.
- Maintain weekly e-newsletters for our 5 radio stations, where layouts were built from scratch using HTML, and utilized our Content Management System to handle our databases, consisting of 200,000 users. It was my responsibility to identify hyper-targeted segments of our audiences and deliver communication based from demographically defined criteria.
- Helm innovative sales-driven web projects for all 5 of our radio station websites, apps and streams.
- Design and setting up visually compelling contest landing pages and featuring them through various forms of site navigation.
- Work closely with the promotions department to design marketing & promotional materials such as signage, posters, flyers, tee-shirts & apparel, business cards, tents & tables, and event layout maps.
Fortress Global Investigations & Security
Nov 2007 – Apr 2009
Director of Operations
Responsible for resolving all IT related issues throughout the company including twenty workstations and one business-sized server.
- Conducted digital fingerprinting services for several clients as a per pre-employment screening procedure in compliance with the American Banking Association.
- Managed operations under the Vice President of the company including monitoring Case Manager Workflow and productivity.
- Assisted the Vice President with various bookkeeping issues related to both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Manage various Human Resource duties ranging from recruiting to handling of employee paperwork for personnel files.
Fortress Global Investigations & Security
Oct 2006 – Oct 2007
Function as the company’s sole, in-house Graphic Designer: designing everything from magazine ads, web ads, business cards, letterheads, and brochures to special event pieces including holiday cards, and award plaques. Also some experience in database design including creation of simple server-side applications written in PHP.
- Assist in the maintenance of our firm’s website.
- Assist IT administrator; handling all the technical computer related issues around the firm.
- Assist in office operations & administration.
*References available upon request.